Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fashion Diva!












So yesterday as I was finishing typing my post, Samaya told me she was going upstairs to "get dressed." I was curious to see what that would entail, because Samaya has never really picked out her own clothes before (& isn't totally efficient at dressing herself yet). When I saw her outfit I had to get a pix (before trying to convince her that it was too hot to wear her fleece pullover). It took about 20 minutes of negotiating, but I finally managed to get her into a T-shirt & shorts. And so that age old clothing battle that occurs between mothers & daughters I guess has officially begun for me & Samaya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears that she is off to a good start with the shoe collection.

Robyn said...

Yea-she hasn't yet realized that her Dad had a "one pair in, two pair out rule!"