Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aleesha Mae is 10 Months Old!







Yesterday Aleesha Mae turned ten months old! Double digits! I guess we are officially counting down to the "ONE" I can't believe it! Aleesha Mae at ten months old loves: "cruising" around the furniture (& her childacare provider, Ms. Shalonda reports that Aleesha took four steps today!), saying "da-da", "hi", "sissy"(pronounced "da-da"), "hey!", & "ma-ma" (pronounced "da-da"), waving "bye-bye", & of course EATING (& feeding herself)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she took four steps...looks like that theory about the younger siblings walking sooner and older siblings talking sooner may have some validity to it.

Although, I thought the voicemail message that Aleesha left me was very clear (smile)...at first I thought it was Samaya, at least until she didn't say anything other then "Hey".

I'm looking forward to hearing about the first time you see her taking some steps. Keep your video camera handy.

Speaking of steps...I'm off to go watch "So You Think You Can Dance"...I can't believe it is the final week.

I wish Samaya was here to watch it with me. I love watching her reaction to all the dancers, and how she tries to keep up with their dance moves. I think we have a little dancer in the making.