Monday, July 13, 2009

Honduras Update

Oops--I accidentally posted a link to their blog from 2007. I think I have the current link under my blog list now. (I never cease to be amazed with my IT genius!) Anyway, if you have a chance, check it out. They have posted pix of the work they are doing building a church. They are also conducting Vacation Bible School while they are there. It's amazing to see the pix of everyone working so faithfully to complete this church. It's also interesting to read the stories about how the people in the community & the people from my dad's church come together despite language barriers for their common goal. God is truly amazing! (On a side note, please keep my dad in your prayers as he was not feeling well when he left & will be doing such physically challenging work while he is there).

No comments: