Monday, January 12, 2009

She Does Hair, Too.....



For those of you who are not on Facebook or did not have a chance to see this picture I posted on there, I just wanted to share that the little Diva is apparently venturing beyond the world of fashion & now dabbling in the hair-styling arena, too. I'm pretty sure the stars will now want to consult with Samaya before their big awards shows since she now offers full-service styling from head-to-toe (did I mention that she also does lipstick for me, her, & Aleesha). As parents, Todd & I must be doing soemthing right, though, because Samaya has learned to remember the "little people" that helped her on her rise to Divadome. As she was headed over to comb Danny's hair (Todd's friend--the inncoent victim in this picture) she said, "Come on, Aleesha, you can be my assistant!"

1 comment:

Robyn said...

This was a post I wrote last month & then had some problem uploading the other pix I wanted to put w/it. Saved it & forgot about it, so here it is now (minus the other 2 pix that I am not even gonna bother with at this point).